Thursday, September 19, 2013

Busy Busy Bee

This week has been pretty exciting so far.  B Girl's new song hit up iTunes right at midnight starting the week off just perfectly.


And you know I love it.  Makes me want to never stop dancing, which I think is her plan for world domination or something.  It's working girl, it's working. 

I spent Tuesday celebrating the birthday of the boyfriend. 


Well, kind of.  I had to work the actual night of his birthday, so we drank some beers and shoved our bocas full of Mexican food the night before.  The day of, I took his cute little ass to our favorite Greek restaurant for lunch and gave him his birthday present, which was not what he asked for because he still never told me what he wanted.  So, if you happen to see him and ask him if he likes his present and he says 'no' you should tell him that's what he gets for not giving me any direction.  You should also smack him in the head and tell him he's unappreciative. 

You know what else happened on Tuesday?  I found my favorite Fall thing to date.  Pumpkin Covered Pretzels.  You heard me.  They're like Chocolate Covered Pretzels but Pumpkin.  Sure, maybe I've spent more money on those suckers than any person should ever spend on any single food item, but you should try them.  They're at The Fresh Market if you want to buy some, because you can't have mine. I probably won't even be sharing those with my mother. 

And we all know what happened yesterday.  iOS 7 happened.  That and I ate my weight in Fritos.  I've been on a strange Fritos kick since Saturday.  Can't get enough of them.  Anywho, I don't get fancy enough with my iPhone to notice any important changes with the update, but I do like the way the icons look, so thumbs up Apple.  Whatever.

And that's the best I can do for a post.  I've been drowning in baby shower planning, so my free time has been spent rolling burp cloths up to make swans or something and trying to remember when planning the menu not everybody steers clear of food with faces like me.  It's not about me.  It's not about me.  It's not about me. 

I going to need the boyfriend to stop needing celebrating and best friends to stop having babies so we can return to the regularly scheduled program that is me.  

2 comments:

  1. I love your posts.. At least I can be entertained by you through the blog world... Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin covered pretzels whaaaat? I don't have a fresh market but those sound amazzzzzing. I am sure if I was motivated enough I could try and make them but I honestly do not see that happening :/

    ReplyDelete