1. Pay off all my credit cards. And somebody needs to put some type of law in place that forbids credit card companies from giving those suckers out to anybody under twenty five.
2. Run a marathon. (Already signed up for one of those suckers.)
3. Read more. I did attempt to do that last year, but spent six months on one book because Game of Thrones is hard.
4. Travel more. There are eight year olds out there who have logged more miles than me. What can I say, I love The Sunshine State.
5. Visit my family more. They drive me a special kind of crazy, but there is a level of happiness that I can only achieve when I'm with them.
6. More girl time. No matter how much any girl describes herself as 'one of the guys', there's just nothing like emerging yourself in weekends dedicated to all things nail polish and wine and gossip.
7. Learn how to knit. Mostly because I have a strong obsession with scarves and hats and would prefer to point at the poorly scarf around my neck and proudly proclaim "I made this!"
8. Go outside more.
9. Complain less. Very few things in my life warrant a complaint out of me and I need to remember that.
10. Drive less. I live about 1/2 of a mile from everything. Time to lessen my carbon footprint and hop on the bike....it's somewhere around here.
11. Smile more. I am the proud owner of a resting bitch face, not smiling tends to scare strangers.
12. Kick this Target addiction.
13. Stop lying about kicking my Target addiction.
14. Quit smoking. This back and forth of not smoking for two months and giving myself permission to have a few cigarettes when I go out needs to go away for good.
15. Eat more veggies. I eat a million different fruits a day, but most veggies make me want a donut.
16. Get a passport. Just in case...
17. Worry less. Apparently turning twenty eight brings about the wrinkles, so I've
seen on my face heard.
18. Make more friends. Making friends as an adult is tricky but you can meet some wonderful people as you get older.
19. Be nicer. I consider myself a pretty nice person, but I have my moments that I'd love to get rid of.
20. Reconnect. My high school reunion was last month and it put me back in touch with some great people that I don't want to lose touch with again.
21. See snow. I did see it once when I was three. I think Lake City got a solid 1/2 an inch of snow that we enjoyed for roughly an hour. I'm not a fan of the cold, but I could really get on board with sitting in a cabin and looking at some snow covered mountains out of a window.
22. Volunteer more. Every week I tell myself I'm going to volunteer at the ASPCA on Saturdays, but you know, sleep.
23. Go pick up both my diplomas from UCF that have been sitting there since 2009, because I just can't bring myself to deal with the parking ever ever again.
24. Save, save, save. I'm not sure for what yet, but I do know that currently my savings account will possibly only buy me the front door to a new house. And maybe a welcome mat.
25. More me time. My down time has seriously suffered the past few months and I can feel it everywhere.
26. Say adios to caffeine. The idea of surviving without it makes me twitch a little bit, which is a problem.
27. Convince the boyfriend that we NEED another dog. Anybody want to help me with a PowerPoint presentation?
28. Relax. My life is easy and happy and full of love and it wouldn't hurt to sit back and take that all in once in a while.
Here's hoping #27 happened and I'm playing with the new puppy I got for my birthday. Or the rollerblades I asked for. Either way, somebody's probably peeing on the floor or I'm wishing I had a helmet on.