Sunday, June 16, 2013

Here goes nothing.

Hey there! Welcome to about my 14th attempt to start a blog.  Or, if you're actually reading this, welcome to my blog.  Forgive the long domain name, I just wasn't sure if I would be doing this enough to actually pay for it.  Who am I kidding? The only thing I like more than talking about myself is typing about myself.

I'm pretty sure the only reason it took me so long to get this thing off the ground is I wasn't sure if I would be any good at blogging.  I'm still not sure, but I got a little bored today.  You can only watch cats play in a laundry basket for so long before you have to start talking about it.  Which leads me to what will most certainly be the theme of this bad boy:  my pets.


Meet Joey, Penny, and Olive.  Pretty precious, right?  I may or may not have gotten in a bit of trouble for that last little baby there, but, that face. So, if you're already in love with them like I know you are, than you just might enjoy this blog.  Maybe. Probably not.  Actually, these three guys will probably be the only ones to read this, because they have to. That, and Penny's the proofreader.  Happy reading and wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tina, now I have "Stacie's Mom" stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to apologize, but you're my first comment on here, so I don't even care. :p

      Delete